A leading payments business are currently looking to bolster their strategy division, hiring a Strategy Manager to lead strategic engagements, and support the Directors and leaders of the division closely.
The business operates in the blockchain space, and is growing their offering to consumers in the arena of digital gaming, as well as digital assets, travel and entertainment, and consumer & retail.
- Manage pipeline, scoping, launch and deliver of business strategy consulting projects
- Solve business problems, breaking problem down and ensuring detailed analysis to prove/disprove prevailing hypotheses, with support from company SMEs
- Research, develop and deploy tailored methodologies and best practices as required
- Ensure a clear pathway to strategy delivery upon completion of each project, including buy-in from relevant stakeholders and sign-off on requisite budgets
- Build and manage relationships with the insights team, the delivery team, the planning manager and stakeholders throughout the business to deliver objectives
- Support executives on mission critical priorities
- 2-4+ years of top-tier consulting experience
- Exceptional problem-solving skills, intellectual flexibility and the ability to pick up new concepts quickly
- Ability to make data-driven recommendations
- Strong non-verbal and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong internal motivation and team-player