My client a Global Financial Services organisation are looking for a Target Operating Model consultant that has helped design a Technology function, ideally for another Financial Services firm (Banking, Asset/Wealth/Investment Manager, and/or Insurance).
Having acquired a number of organisations over the years' they are now looking to adopt Agile ways of working while also reducing the amount of global third-party vendors. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a global journey where you will play an integral part in designing their technology function.
It will be expected for you to have -
- Excellent Target Operating Model (As-is/To-Be, future state) experience.
- Technology understanding (someone that has helped adopt agile way of working in the Technology function and not a technologist).
- Strong stakeholder management
- Ideally some location strategy experience (this is not a most, but a nice to have)
- Dealing with tech teams on a global stage