Our client, a leading international Investment Bank, are currently seeking a Vice President for their Debt Capital Markets (ABS/RMBS) team based in London.
- Source, originate, structure and execute capital markets transactions for approved products.
- Execution of transactions from origination to placement. This will include reviewing legal documents, dealing with rating agencies, exchanges, speaking to institutional investors (also Syndicate and Sales).
- A minimum of 5‐7 years experience in DCM, with a particular focus on ABS/RMBS.
- Degree qualification preferable.
- Understanding of company financial statements.
- Ability to produce bond pricing, rating criteria and basic methodology.
- Experience in preparing slide presentations and delivering to client.
For further information please call Dom Fahey at Capital Markets in Dublin on +353 87 439 6858.