twentyAI have partnered with a highly prestigious leader in middle market Private Equity. They are currently on a highly ambitious growth path and resultantly, looking for talented and driven newly qualified accountant to join them in their Wealth Management team.
The Wealth Management team are responsible for supporting all aspects of the Private Equity incentive schemes, implementing new funds, managing the operations of existing funds and on going investor and tax reporting.
- Supporting the on going running of the carry and co invest scheme
- Managing timely carry and co invest drawdowns and distributions
- Preparing financial statements on a periodic basis and reconciling ad hoc reports prepared by external administrators
- Review of legal and tax advice and answering queries in a timely manner
- Implementing new incentive plans
- Suggesting proces improvements and overall efficiency improvements
- A qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) or equivalent
- Private Equity or Private Credit/Debt experience would be preferable
- Fantastic communication skills and the ability to communicate with senior stakeholders
- Emotional intelligence and appreciation of sensitive information