Tavira Financial Limited primarily acts as an agency broker specialising in global execution services for equities, derivatives and metals; along with providing asset management, corporate broking and custody services. It is an FCA regulated firm, with headquarters in London, and offices in Dubai, Monaco and Sydney. The Group currently has a headcount of 60 employees worldwide.
Our finance function consists of the CFO and two financial controllers. We are looking to add another financial controller to the team, based in London, to focus primarily on the London business and assist with the growth of company.
- Preparation of month end management accounts
- Prepare bank reconciliations, and cash flow forecasts
- Administering payroll and handling payroll related queries
- Management of the fixed asset registers
- Support the submission of quarterly VAT returns
- Assist with the preparation & submission of quarterly FCA returns
- Ownership of Accounts Payable function for London office
- Ownership of Accounts Receivable function for London office
- Ensure smooth running of the annual statutory audit
- Respond to ad-hoc queries from the wider business
- Managing and improving accounting operations
- Support required project work
- Provide accounting support for the wider Group when required.
The role requires:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with 2+ years of experience
- Financial Services background preferable
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Flexible approach, prioritising the needs of the team and the business
- Good prioritisation and time management skills, ability to manage multiple tasks
- Competent in MS Office
- Willingness to expand current skills and to develop new ones
- Ability to work independently
- Experience using SUN Systems beneficial.