We have an exciting new opportunity for a Fund Operations Admin Executive to join us on a permanent basis. This role will be based at our Manchester office with hybrid working offered (two – three days in the office per week).
The Operations Admin Executive will be joining a dynamic team and offers a fantastic opportunity to experience direct access to and work alongside senior members of a growing organisation across the legal, finance, investment and operational areas.
The role offers an opportunity for wide-ranging experience and progression, with strong performance recognised.
What will you be doing?
You will work as part of the Fund Managers Operations team to assist in general fund operational matters and help develop and embed new operational processes to ensure new transactions are effectively managed.
- Ensuring the Fund Management System is kept up to date, including identifying gaps in information, obtaining and entering information related to the fund structures
- Ensuring the CRM system is maintained regularly with fund entity information
- Managing and updating the documents library, including tracking any outstanding legal documents
- Maintaining and updating the library of department processes, including the creation of new process guides
- Assisting in the setting up and liquidation of entities within the fund structures
- Working with external service providers and alongside internal teams to assist in managing fund entities within the structure and dealing with any BAU matters
- Working alongside the fund legal, finance, tax, investment and portfolio management teams to assist in establishing and implementing processes in relation to managing investments within the fund structure
- Supporting the management of any changes with service providers and any associated onboarding requirements
- Operational process improvement and implementation
Is this you?
- Experience in financial services (banking, accountancy, fund management)
- Experience with CRM and/or a fund management system (desirable)
- Experience in middle/back office is desirable
- Educated to degree level or relevant equivalent experience
- Previous experience interacting with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work autonomously and escalate key issues to relevant team members
- Good project management skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy