- Milton Keynes
- Mar 15, 2023
Job Description Morgan McKinley Milton Keynes is looking for an experienced Finance Recruitment Consultant to join the team to place qualified candidates.
Here at Morgan McKinley we build careers in a supportive environment while consistently smashing our targets. We use the latest innovative technologies to source the best talent in the market, helping us expand into new markets and strengthen existing relationships with our client base.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Developing new and existing client relationships
- Delivering a first in class candidate experience
- Involvement in the strategic direction for the team, from hiring to market mapping
- Achieving monthly & quarterly targets
- Developing and maintaining an expert knowledge of the specialist sector and market recruited in
- Ensuring all information across the systems is up to date
The ideal candidate profile:
- 1 years + previous recruitment experience
- Proven experience of working in agency recruitment.
- Strong organisational skills: the role will require the individual to 'multi-task'
- Outstanding communication and influencing/interpersonal skills
- Professional/self-motivated demeanor and attitude, a team player
- Entrepreneurial spirit and confident attitude - thrives on working under pressure and to tight deadlines
What we can provide:
- A clear vision on where this division will go over the next 12, 24 & 36 months
- Clear career path & opportunities
- Open, Supportive, Friendly & Fun team to work with
- Last but not least, significant earning potential ...
This is an exciting time to join Morgan McKinley Milton Keynes to play a key role in taking the division to the next level delivering top talent.