- JN -022023-1925752
- Mar 12, 2023
- £70k - £75k
Senior Finance Manager. £67,000 - £77,000 plus bonus and excellent benefits. Commutable from Northamptonshire, Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire.
Morgan McKinley is proud to be working in partnership with a FTSE100 to recruit a highly ambitious and dynamic Senior Finance Manager. Role
In this high-profile role the Senior Finance Manager will be a key member of the UK finance team, managing multiple priorities, owning the month end close and assisting with ad hoc finance projects.
Responsibilities for the Senior Finance Manager will include:
- Lead the month end close.
- Drive change and efficiencies with the group external reporting.
- Review and evaluate the monthly and quarterly results.
- Review the statutory accounts within the Group annual reports and prepare the statements ready for board approval.
- Provide accounting advice and support to the wider business.
- Assisting in ad hoc finance projects.
- Support internal and external audits.
- It is essential the candidate is a Qualified Accountant (ACA / ACCA /IS)
- Strong communication skills - able to push back AND able to support stakeholders
- Great attention to detail
- Strategic thinker
- Significant post qualified experience in a group environment
- Able to work within tight deadlines
- Results orientated, with a desire to succeed
With offices across the Midlands this global brand is at the very forefront of innovation and technology. The role is high profile in nature, offers change, opportunity and exposure to the board. Salary & Benefits
The role of Senior Finance Manager has a range of £67,000 - £77,000, plus excellent benefits.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.