Senior Financial Advisor - Denver, Colorado
Do you have impeccable analytical skills, an eye for detail, and strong business acumen? Do you have a passion for support a global company? Are you interested in joining a globally diverse organization where our unique contributions are recognized and ce lebrated, allowing each of us to thrive? Then it's time to j oin Western Union as a Senior Financial Analyst! Western Union powers your pursuit
In this role you will work with global colleagues reviewing key financial reports. Role Responsibilities
- Responsible for centralized company-wide expense management, financial planning and analysis, and standard monthly reporting for finance teams.
- Key point of contact for overall expense oversight for Finance and Business leaders with emphasis on cost savings.
- Analyzes revenue performance trends, comparisons to budget, and expense run rates to assess business risks or opportunities.
- Partner with Finance leaders to provide budget updates and variance explanations to executive leaders.
- Develops reports by accessing information from various financial systems and company databases to build insights into business performance.
- Assist in the centralized operating plan and forecast process/cadence.
We make financial services accessible to humans everywhere. Join us for what's next.
- Bachelors in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Math,
- 4-6 years experience, or equivalent
- MBA preferred
Western Union is positioned to become the world's most accessible financial services company - transforming lives and communities. We're a diverse and passionate customer - centric team of over 8,000 employees serving 200 countries and territories, reaching customers and receivers around the globe. More than moving money, we design easy - to - use products and services for our digital and p hysical financial ecosystem that help our customers move forward.
Just as we help our global customers prosper, we support our employees in achieving their professional aspirations. You'll have plenty of opportunities to learn new skills and build a caree r, as well as receive a great compensation package. If you're ready to help drive the future of financial services, it's time for Western Union. Learn more about our purpose and people at https://careers.westernunion.com/ Salary
The on - target earnings r ange is $81,950-110,825 per year, which includes a base salary and short - term incentives that align with individual and company performance. Actual salaries will vary based on candidates' qualifications, skills, and competencies. Benefits
You will also have access to short - term incentives, multiple health insurance options, accident and life insurance, and access to best - in - class development platforms, to name a few ( https://careers.westernunion.com/global-benefits/ ) . Please see the location - specific benefits below and note that your R ecruiter may share additional role - specific benefits during your intervi ew process or in an offer of employment.
Your United States- specific benefits include:
• Medical, Dental and Life Insurance
• Flexible Time Off
• Family First Program
• Parental Leave
We are passionate about diversity. Our commitment is to provide an inclusive culture that celebrates the unique backgrounds and perspectives of our global teams while reflecting the communities we serve. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, religion, political affiliation, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, or veter an status. The company will provide accommodation to applicants, including those with disabilities, during the recruitment process, following applicable laws.