Senior SOX Auditor - Denver, Colorado
Are you ready to use your audit skills for one of the world's largest FinTech organizations? Do you want to work for a global business that is committed to moving money for better? Are you interested in joining a globally diverse organization where our unique contributions are recognized and ce lebrated, allowing each of us to thrive? Then it's time to j oin Western Union as a Senior SOX Auditor! Western Union powers your pursuit.
In this crucial role you will oversee the planning, designing, and executing of our internal audit activities for the SOX group. Role Responsibilities
- Responsible for evaluating the efficiency and effectiveness of our internal controls and report on these findings to senior management with your recommendations.
- You will work closely with senior members of the audit team to evaluate the business risk and our regulatory objectives and assist in developing the audit approach.
- You will also perform audit testing and from your findings, you will collaborate with different business partners to establish remediation actions plans for the issues you have identified.
We make financial services accessible to humans everywhere. Join us for what's next.
- You'll have 2-4 years of experience in external or internal SOX audits. You will have a bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or business.
- You'll have demonstrated critical thinking skills with the ability to digest the information and come up with a resolution on how to handle those pieces.
- You will be curious, have the ability to question items, and have strong verbal and written communication skills.
Western Union is positioned to become the world's most accessible financial services company - transforming lives and communities. We're a diverse and passionate customer - centric team of over 8,000 employees serving 200 countries and territories, reaching customers and receivers around the globe. More than moving money, we design easy - to - use products and services for our digital and p hysical financial ecosystem that help our customers move forward.
Just as we help our global customers prosper, we support our employees in achieving their professional aspirations. You'll have plenty of opportunities to learn new skills and build a caree r, as well as receive a great compensation package. If you're ready to help drive the future of financial services, it's time for Western Union. Learn more about our purpose and people at https://careers.westernunion.com/ Salary
The on - target earnings r ange is $81,950-115,500 per year, which includes a base salary and short - term incentives that align with individual and company performance. Actual salaries will vary based on candidates' qualifications, skills, and competencies. Benefits
You will also have access to short - term incentives, multiple health insurance options, accident and life insurance, and access to best - in - class development platforms, to name a few ( https://careers.westernunion.com/global-benefits/ ). Please see the location - specific benefits below and note that your R ecruiter may share additional role - specific benefits during your intervi ew process or in an offer of employment.
Your United States- specific benefits include:
• Medical, Dental and Life Insurance
• Flexible Time Off
• Family First Program
• Parental Leave
We are passionate about diversity. Our commitment is to provide an inclusive culture that celebrates the unique backgrounds and perspectives of our global teams while reflecting the communities we serve. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, religion, political affiliation, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, or veter an status. The company will provide accommodation to applicants, including those with disabilities, during the recruitment process, following applicable laws.