Staff Software Engineer - Denver, Colorado; Austin, TX; NYC, NY
Are you motivated by a desire to solve challenging IT engineering problems? How about offering up your technical skills in a global business that is committed to moving money for better? Join Western Union as a Staff Software Engineer. Western Union powers your pursuit.
In this role you will utilize data across multiple platforms to analyze customer touch points and web-flows, to generate actionable insights to improve customer experience. Role Responsibilities
- Assess the impact of product/policy changes on the business and provide recommendations.
- Create and automate reports to track and monitor KPIs, and help operational teams improve site performance.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis based on business needs.
- Work on the CDN delivery configuration across the cross functional business units.
- Work on the optimization of the application layer including the CDN, debug any prod issue and non-prod issues by evaluating the logs.
We make financial services accessible to humans everywhere. Join us for what's next.
- Experience in spoof testing & monitoring tools (Dynatrace, Splunk, ELK, etc.)
- Good mathematical intuition and outstanding data visualization capabilities.
- Must thrive on working in a fast-paced environment, be comfortable with ambiguity, be able to work with cross-functional teams, and have outstanding communication skills.
Western Union is positioned to become the world's most accessible financial services company -transforming lives and communities. We're a diverse and passionate customer-centric team of over 8,000 employees serving 200 countries and territories, reaching customers and receivers around the globe. More than moving money, we design easy-to-use products and services for our digital and physical financial ecosystem that help our customers move forward.
Just as we help our global customers prosper, we support our employees in achieving their professional aspirations. You'll have plenty of opportunities to learn new skills and build a career, as well as receive a great compensation package. If you're ready to help drive the future of financial services, it's time for Western Union. Learn more about our purpose and people at https://careers.westernunion.com/. Salary
The annual gross base salary range is $120,000.00 - 150,000.00. This role is also eligible to receive an annual bonus. Benefits
You will also have access to short-term incentives, multiple health insurance options, accident and life insurance, and access to best-in-class development platforms, to name a few
( https://careers.westernunion.com/global-benefits/ ). Please see the location-specific benefits below and note that your Recruiter may share additional role-specific benefits during your interview process or in an offer of employment.
Your United States - specific benefits include:
- Family First Program
- Time off
- Medical, Dental and Life Insurance
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Parental Leave
We are passionate about diversity. Our commitment is to provide an inclusive culture that celebrates the unique backgrounds and perspectives of our global teams while reflecting the communities we serve. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, religion, political affiliation, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, or veteran status. The company will provide accommodation to applicants, including those with disabilities, during the recruitment process, following applicable laws.