Operations associate will work as part of a small team and will be responsible for, and participate in a variety of Operational functions including, reconciliations, corporate action monitoring, cash flow management, etc. Key Accountabilities
Your Profile Education/Qualifications
- Perform daily position and cash reconciliations between multiple systems
- Processing and liaising with appropriate teams on all client directed cash flows
- Coordinating with stakeholders, as needed, to ensure prompt settlement of transactions on client's funds
- Daily support of operational issues related to break resolutions, including liaising with custodians and fund administrators
- Corporate Entitlements: Accurately manage all corporate entitlement action/events (voluntary and mandatory), from event capture to event closure (inclusive of reconciliations at a custody level) in a risk-controlled manner
- Involvement in various ad hoc projects
- Take appropriate actions to mitigate / help mitigate the risks arising from the business activities placed under your responsibility
- Minimum of a BA/BS degree in finance or related field
Knowledge and Skills
- 1-3 year's relevant experience in Middle Office within Asset Management
- In-depth knowledge of financial instruments and good understanding of the Asset Management industry
- A good working knowledge of Excel, Outlook, and experience with web-based applications required. Advanced skills (VBA & macro) would be preferable
- Experience of SimCorp Dimension and/or Geneva would be a plus
- Fluent in English
- Strong quantitative/analytical skills
- Autonomous, responsible, flexible and collaborative. Must be a strong team player
- Able to work with time constraints. Organised and Efficient. Able to handle multiple tasks simulations
- Excellent written and oral communication, ability to interact with people from different levels within the organisation
The AXA Group is a global leader in insurance and asset management, with 160,000 employees serving 105 million customers in 62 countries.
We protect and advise our clients at every stage of their lives, offering products and services that meet their needs in the areas of insurance, personal protection, savings and asset management.
Our mission : To act for human progress by protecting what matters
Our values : Customer first, Integrity, Courage and One AXA About the Entity
At AXA IM we are investing with a clear purpose - to make the world a better place. We act for human progress by investing for what matters. Our conviction-led approach enables us to uncover what we believe to be the best global investment opportunities across alternative and core asset classes. We are already entrusted by our clients with more than €887 billion in assets.
AXA Investment Managers | Home | AXA IM Corporate (axa-im.com)
AXA IM is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage candidates with disabilities or any other protected characteristic to apply. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodation to qualified applicants and employees with disabilities, when needed, to apply for a position or to perform essential job functions.
Inclusion and Diversity | Careers | AXA IM Corporate (axa-im.com) What We Offer
We are committed to offer you an environment where you can:
Grow your potential : Be part of a forward-thinking business with internal opportunities and personalized learning paths available to help constantly develop your skills and abilities.
Shape the way you work : Work for a company which is highly committed to providing flexibility & balance to its employees, offering you a large range of benefits (hybrid working, competitive health benefits, among many others.).
Thrive within a diverse community : Play a role within a responsible company that actively recognizes and values individual differences in a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Move the world forward : Join a responsible employer that acts in favor of societal and environmental causes as an investor, insurer and company, notably through the AXA Heart in Action association. As part of our commitment to sustainability and environmental responsibility, we will celebrate your arrival by planting a tree.