We are seeking a driven, self-motivated and team-oriented client service representative to act as a day-to-day contact for cash clients invested in our money market products and work closely with our distribution teams in preparing data and insights to help inform the strategy for our Global Cash Business. In this role you will be able to draw from your previous experiences and further develop your talents through all facets of client service delivery and sales support. Your Responsibilities will Include:
Skills and Requirements
- Executing the client service proposition for our Global Cash Business
- Liaising with our transfer agent to resolve client issues
- Troubleshooting issues with client-facing infrastructure, operations and service providers
- Collaborating and building relationships with teams within SSGA: legal, compliance, finance, product management, portfolio management
- Using your technical and research skills to provide business and operational updates to senior leaders in the cash team
- Staying current with regulations affecting money funds and share updates with the larger team
- Assist with preparing and organizing presentations for various meetings and events
- Serve as the backup for daily, weekly and monthly reporting on the Global Cash Business and our competitors
- Work closely with the sales desks to help support the team's revenue goals
Are you the right candidate? Yes!
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Financial Services
- Money market experience preferred, but not mandatory
- Client service experience preferred
- Ability and willingness to work independently and problem-solve to resolve issues
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and balance needs of multiple stakeholders
- Willingness to take initiative and collaborate
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to thrive in a highly regulated environment that demands full compliance with policies and procedures
- Willingness to learn and grow with the team and with the organization will make you a great fit for our growing business
We truly believe in the power that comes from the diverse backgrounds and experiences our employees bring with them. Although each vacancy details what we are looking for, we don't necessarily need you to fulfil all of them when applying. If you like change and innovation, seek to see the bigger picture, make data driven decisions and are a good team player, you could be a great fit. About State Street Global Advisors What We Do.
As the asset management arm of State Street Corporation, State Street Global Advisors has served the world's governments, institutions and financial advisors for over four decades. With a rigorous, risk-aware approach built on research, analysis and market-tested experience, we build from a breadth of active and index strategies to create cost-effective solutions. As stewards, we help portfolio companies see that what is fair for people and sustainable for the planet can deliver long-term performance. And, as pioneers in index, ETF, and ESG investing, we are always inventing new ways to invest. As a result, we have become one of the world's largest asset managers with trillions of dollars under our care. Our Mission.
At State Street Global Advisors our mission is to invest responsibly to enable economic prosperity and social progress. We are driven by a desire to help our clients, and those who rely on them, achieve a better future. We have a long history of developing innovative investment strategies to provide our clients with reliable and transparent returns, cost-effectively, and without excessive risk. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You'll have access to Flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street Global Advisors State Street is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability. Salary Range:
$65,000 - $102,500 Annual
The range quoted above applies to the role in the primary location specified. If the candidate would ultimately work outside of the primary location above, the applicable range could differ.