Process Solutions Business Analyst - State Street Global Advisors, Senior Associate
Process Solutions Business Analyst - Job Description Description
The Data & Process Solutions team within SSGA Operations is seeking a highly motivated, innovative process improvement professional. This person will focus on current state analysis, future state requirements and implementation of transformation projects. Ideally this person will be comfortable wearing multiple hats acting as a Business Analyst, Project Manager and more, doing what it takes to drive projects forward.
A main area of focus will be Shareholder Services Modernization. This role will collaborate with technology and our Shareholder Services teams globally to working on requirements and execution of multiple components of our Shareholder Services Modernization program. Shareholder Services is the internal transfer agency at SSGA and our modernization program consists of multiple initiatives that will replace legacy technology and process. Job Responsibilities
- Lead and/or support process improvement initiatives owning process discovery, requirements gathering and defining the future state
- Scope initiatives across the firm through process discovery and collaboration
- Clearly document processes and workflows
- Write up requirements or user stories as needed
- Develop and execute test plans or scripts in partnership with our quality assurance team
- Communicate with partners to ensure key parties are aware of status, issues and changes
- Strong understanding of Financial Services and Asset Management
- Prior experience as a Business Analyst, Project Manager or Consultant
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to think critically and challenge the status quo
Are you the right candidate? Yes!
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree
- Prior experience with Transfer Agency functions and/or systems
- Prior experience working for a large company with global locations
- Prior business operations role with process focus
- Project Management or Process Improvement Credentials (e.g. PMP, Design Thinking, Lean)
- Experience with Agile Development
- Knowledge of low code applications such as Appian, Operin, Unqork
- Capabilities with Tableau and/or Alteryx
We truly believe in the power that comes from the diverse backgrounds and experiences our employees bring with them. Although each vacancy details what we are looking for, we don't necessarily need you to fulfil all of them when applying. If you like change and innovation, seek to see the bigger picture, make data driven decisions and are a good team player, you could be a great fit. About State Street Global Advisors What We Do.
As the asset management arm of State Street Corporation, State Street Global Advisors has served the world's governments, institutions and financial advisors for over four decades. With a rigorous, risk-aware approach built on research, analysis and market-tested experience, we build from a breadth of active and index strategies to create cost-effective solutions. As stewards, we help portfolio companies see that what is fair for people and sustainable for the planet can deliver long-term performance. And, as pioneers in index, ETF, and ESG investing, we are always inventing new ways to invest. As a result, we have become one of the world's largest asset managers with trillions of dollars under our care. Our Mission.
At State Street Global Advisors our mission is to invest responsibly to enable economic prosperity and social progress. We are driven by a desire to help our clients, and those who rely on them, achieve a better future. We have a long history of developing innovative investment strategies to provide our clients with reliable and transparent returns, cost-effectively, and without excessive risk. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You'll have access to Flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street Global Advisors State Street is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability. Salary Range:
$52,000 - $78,520 Annual
The range quoted above applies to the role in the primary location specified. If the candidate would ultimately work outside of the primary location above, the applicable range could differ.