Who we are looking for
The CPO Program Manager will provide program management and support the onboarding and conversions for new and existing State Street clients. These can be large and complex projects primarily in the Asset Manager, Asset Owner or other Product lines within State Street What you will be responsible for
What we value
- The Program Manager will be primarily responsible for planning, organizing, and directing the completion of specific projects while ensuring they are completed on time, on budget and within scope
- The Program Manager will be the key project leader and contact for facing off with the client and the client's Program Management Team. The Program Manager should develop knowledge of products being used in client organizations to determine how they can be leveraged or eliminated.
- The Program Manager will drive the joint and internal governance with internal and external stakeholders. This includes the development and maintenance of project plans, status reports, issue and action logs and scope and requirements documents. Ensuring active issue management and facilitating required decision making are critical to the role.
- The Program Manager will drive closure on all aspects of the program with support from the functional teams and SME's, including contracts and commercials, scope and solution, project sequencing and planning, development, testing, conversion and post conversion activities.
- Manage Project Managers supporting workstreams in a program of projects to deliver the end-to-end client solution.
- Lead and support governance meetings - set meeting agendas and document meeting minutes for meetings to discuss progress and address issues to achieve milestones and objectives for the execution of the plans
- Tracking. resources, hours and hiring for resources, and rolling up globally with inputs from Global Teams
- The Program Manager will actively communicate the status of work with other team members to ensure that everyone involved is fully informed, and if necessary, re-allocate work.
- Participate in other Division / Corporate initiatives or special projects
These skills will help you succeed in this role
Ed ucation & Preferred Qualifications
- 7 - 10+ years of relevant industry experience - financial services experience with fund accounting, Custody, and other Back Office experience preferred
- Project management experience in large complex programs or projects
- Self-motivation and the ability to work independently or in a team environment
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and be responsible for 1 or more tasks / projects
- Strong communication and relationship management and team skills.
About State Street What we do.
- Business or Finance major preferred
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- PC Skills - Excel, PowerPoint, Word, SharePoint
- Presentation Development
- PMP Certification (considered beneficial, but not required)
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers Salary Range:
$80,000 - $132,500 Annual
The range quoted above applies to the role in the primary location specified. If the candidate would ultimately work outside of the primary location above, the applicable range could differ.