Coordinate institutional client facing processes such as client reporting, on boarding and termination events. Gather data from multiple sources and across various internal and external business teams, evaluate and determine if the data is accurate, and then produce the final deliverable such as a successfully on boarded new client account or a client report package. Accountable for issue identification, root cause analysis and recommending and executing viable solutions. Responsibilities
- Perform assigned daily and periodic processes in accordance with established procedures, practices and policies. Gather, review and accurately perform assigned responsibilities meeting or exceeding established timelines, accuracy levels and other service level goals and benchmarks.
- Accountable for proactive identification of issues, developing well thought out and viable solutions that are in line with our core competencies, and established processes. Understand impacts of executing solutions and provide appropriate escalation when clients expectations are at risk or can not be met. Obtain appropriate approvals and alignment from stakeholders and leaders for exception processes.
- Provide coordination across various business and operations teams to ensure alignment and readiness for client facing events such as on-boarding new clients, redemption events, scheduled client reporting and special custom or ad hoc reporting needs. Provide subject matter expertise, effectively communicating across multiple audiences. Developed understanding of impacted up-stream and down-stream processes.
- Complete cross training and back up responsibilities.
- Complete retention of records, work and other information, following established procedures and policies.
- Associate degree or equivalent (2-years) preferably in Accounting, Reporting, Finance and/or related field.
- 1-3 years portfolio accounting or investment reporting experience serving institutional and ultra-high net worth clients
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Solid understanding of portfolio accounting/investment operations activities.
- Able to work effectively under pressure, meeting deadlines, and managing multiple priorities.
- Ability to work with limited work direction and function effectively in a team environment.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
About Our Company
- Industry designations including CIPM, CFA or significant progress preferred, but not required
- Solid understanding of performance calculations, including measurement and attribution
- Solid understanding of alternative investments including private equity, hedge funds, direct investments and their corresponding transactions
- Experience with Vermillion Reporting Suite
Millions of people around the world rely on Columbia Threadneedle Investments to manage their money. We're intentionally built to help our clients succeed, backed by a global team of 2,000 people including more than 450 investment professionals sharing global perspectives across all major asset classes and markets. At Columbia Threadneedle, you'll find the promise we make to our clients is the same one we make to our employees: Your success is our priority. In addition to our competitive total rewards package, employees stay with us because of our culture and commitment to their development. And, backed by the strength of our parent company, Ameriprise Financial, we are committed to providing you with the tools, resources, recognition and rewards to help you shape the career you want.
Ameriprise Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.