Our client, a leading global careers platform for the banking and financial markets industry, is looking for great sales talent to join the team and help continue delivering growth in their most exciting markets.
We help connect Finance and Tech professionals with the careers they want. We help the largest and most exciting financial markets firms connect with the talent they need.
Why join us?
We're a team of passionate achievers partnering for the success of our customers and colleagues. We're transforming the markets we serve by celebrating flexibility, ingenuity and inclusivity in all we do.
We're engaged in challenging, meaningful work to enhance the livelihood of those using our services. We're building an exciting business where you’ll have the opportunity to make a real impact from day one.
As our business grows, your career, wealth and opportunities will grow with it.
- 6-week extensive sales training program
- Career progression road map
- Access to the best sales tools (ZoomInfo, Outreach, Salesforce, Ambition)
- Monthly sales incentives
- High earning potential
- Lunch club for high achievers
- Comprehensive health insurance benefits package
- Fully flexible, hybrid working environment
- Weekly socials
- President’s Club: 4 days, no expense spared, trip to an exotic location
Required Knowledge, Skills and Attributes
- 2-3 years B2B Sales in a SaaS, media sales or similar context.
- Must be comfortable doing outbound activity and generating new business
- An ambitious, driven growth mindset.
- We will train you in sales but need a passion and interest in succeeding in business Ability to work in a demanding and pressured environment
- Ability to be proactive and use initiative
- Achieving activity KPI’s set by your manager
Preferred prior Knowledge, Skills and Attributes
- Experience in a full sales role, building pipeline and closing opportunities (ideally 2+ year experience)
- Experience in a high velocity B2B sales team, creating SQLs and closing multiple opportunities in a month
- Demonstrated consistent quota achievement across multiple quarters in a multitude of sales cycles (ranging from 1 week to 3 months)
- Experience using Salesforce and Outreach desired
- Experience in the recruitment industry desirable
- Understanding of the Sandler or Challenger Sales Methodology
- Generate outbound activities with new and inactive clients, primarily Investment Banks, Asset Managers and Fintech firms in your region
- Ability to work well with a global sales team