A career with Goldman Sachs Asset & Wealth Management is an opportunity to help clients across the globe realize their potential, while you discover your own. As part of one of the world's leading asset managers with over $2 trillion in assets under supervision, you can expect to participate in exciting investment opportunities while collaborating with talented colleagues from all asset classes and regions, and building meaningful relationships with your clients. Working in a culture that values integrity and transparency, you will be part of a diverse team that is passionate about our craft, our clients, and building sustainable success. Bringing together traditional and alternative investments, Goldman Sachs Asset & Wealth Management provides clients around the world with a dedicated partnership and focus on long-term performance. As primary investment area within Goldman Sachs, we provide investment and advisory services for pension plans, sovereign wealth funds, insurance companies, endowments, foundations, financial advisors and individuals.
Multi Asset Solutions (MAS) is a multi-asset class investing group that sits within the Asset Management Division at Goldman Sachs. It designs and develops comprehensive investment management solutions customized to meet the investment objectives and relevant constraints of clients. These solutions bring together state-of-the-art techniques for multi-asset portfolio design and implementation and reflect proprietary research and analytics conducted by the MAS team. With investment professionals across the globe, MAS invests or advises on assets for some of the world's leading corporations, sovereign wealth funds, pension plans, governments, financial institutions, endowments, foundations, and family offices. Responsibilities:
The successful candidate would become a member of the Portfolio Management Team within Multi Asset Solutions (MAS) predominantly working with North American nonprofit institutions such as endowments, foundations, and not-for-profit hospitals. The candidate would be responsible for the design, management, and communication of multi-asset class whole-of-wallet portfolios. This role is client-facing and highly analytical, focusing on developing, investing, managing and communicating customized portfolio solutions for clients. Core responsibilities include:
Other required skills/experience
- Advise clients and aid in implementation in strategic and implementation issues, such as asset allocation, investment manager / vehicle selection and oversight, risk / performance management and evaluation, and research on investment management products.
- Assist in client relationship management involving portfolio and manager review, managing client investment needs and proposing new strategies aimed at enhancing portfolio characteristics.
- Support in content development involving client and prospect presentation books, request for proposals, and other investment-related analyses.
- Direct experience working with endowments or foundations preferred
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Detail oriented and meticulous, strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Intelligent, creative, with good problem-solving abilities
- A self-starter able to work independently and thrive in a team environment
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
- CFA charterholder a plus
The expected base salary for this New York, New York, United States-based position is $125000-$290000. In addition, you may be eligible for a discretionary bonus if you are an active employee as of fiscal year-end. Benefits
Goldman Sachs is committed to providing our people with valuable and competitive benefits and wellness offerings, as it is a core part of providing a strong overall employee experience. A summary of these offerings, which are generally available to active, non-temporary, full-time and part-time US employees who work at least 20 hours per week, can be found here .