We are excited to announce an opportunity for a talented and experienced business leader to join our expanding team. As an industry-recognized financial services provider, we are at the forefront of algorithmic trading technologies. With a constantly expanding global client base, we are one of the industry’s fastest-growing fintech companies.
We are looking for a Chief Commercial Officer who will be a member of the Executive team and provide strategic leadership and direction to the company, overseeing the development of strategies consistent with the company's mandate and plans.
- Work closely with the executive team of the company to ensure the continuous growth and efficient management of all client-facing businesses and revenue streams.
- Oversee the commercial side of our client-facing business, including developing and managing relationships with digital asset issuers, digital asset exchanges, and banking/payment partners.
- Oversee client acquisition for our institutional business, which includes OTC spot, derivatives, lending, and borrowing.
- Oversee the marketing strategy and community initiatives such as conferences and events.
- Build and grow a dynamic client pipeline, driving our business development process.
- Manage and ensure proper reporting structures, both internally and towards clients.
- Be a driving force in continuously expanding our client-facing products and services, in close collaboration with the executive team.
- Work closely with the rest of the executive team to incorporate market feedback into existing businesses.
- Manage the revenue and AUM forecasting process, in close collaboration with the finance team.
Background and Experience:
- Education: Studies in finance, engineering, data science, econometrics, or a similar field.
- Passion for and/or knowledge of algorithmic trading.
- Minimum of 15 years of working experience with at least 5 years of successful track record in B2B sales management in both traditional and digital finance.
- Capacity to mentor and train team members.
- High capacity for organizational design.
- Experience in B2B sales and marketing.
- Deep knowledge of financial concepts such as options, futures, fixed income, OTC and structured products.
Competences and Personality:
- Self-motivated and organized with a personal commitment to succeed.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Capacity to synthesize and organize information.
- Extroverted but with a strong analytical mindset.
- Languages: fluent in English (oral and written)
*We welcome global applications for the role, though our preferred candidate location would be either the East Coast of the United States or Mainland Europe (+/- 3 hrs CET).