Description This role works within OSTTRA - The Future of Post-Trade
( https://osttra.com/ )
OSTTRA is a joint venture owned 50/50 by CME Group and S&P Global. CME is the world's leading financial derivatives exchange, offering the widest range of global benchmark products across all major asset classes. S&P combines the power of Data, Technology and Expertise offering unique perspectives and original insights that power the markets of the future. OSTTRA was formed in 2021 through the combination of four businesses that have been at the heart of post trade evolution and innovation for the last 20+ years: MarkitServ, Traiana, TriOptima and Reset. OSTTRA solutions span every step of the post trade workflow, helping financial institutions across the globe efficiently process trades and manage risk. OSTTRA has more than 1,200 employees in 15 countries worldwide, including in all key financial centers.
The Client Services Analyst is responsible for delivering the triReduce and triBalance service to clients. That means running triReduce and triBalance cycles and making sure they execute successfully. In addition, the role involves supporting clients, testing output from Web and Financial Development and supporting the Sales team. Principal Accountabilities:
Support and manage Service delivery for triReduce/triBalance cycles:
- Manage clients from start to finish
- Receive and verify client data
- Value and verify Mtm and risk for clients OTC portfolios
- Setup and verify risk constraints and tolerances
- Run the compression and optimisation algorithm
- Ensure banks execute the results from triReduce and triBalance cycles
Handle client requests such as user account management, simulations, training and general support
Support client onboarding for triReduce and triBalance:
Skills and Software Requirements:
- Setup new accounts and users, test and verify client data, run simulations and present results.
- Banking and Finance - Basic knowledge of OTC derivatives and Options in one or many of the following asset classes Rates, FX, Credit, Equity and Commodities.
- IT/Technical - This role must have basic IT skills including the ability to work with raw client data using editors and spreadsheet tools. Basic knowledge of MySQL databases and basic Python programming.
- Ability to engage and communicate with clients in a number of different regions
#hybrid #wayup #LI-JR1
OSTTRA is committed to offering a competitive total rewards package for our employees that recognizes their contributions to the business and reflects our long-term investment in their future. The salary range for this role is $58,400-$97,300. Actual salary offered will be dependent on a wide array of factors including but not limited to: relevant experience, skills, education and comparison to internal employees (where relevant). Our compensation program also includes an annual bonus opportunity for all employees. Through our benefits program, we strive to offer flexibility, value and choice. We offer a holistic and competitive benefits package for our team that includes: comprehensive health coverage, a mental health benefit, a retirement package with both a 401(k) and an active pension plan, education reimbursement and professional development offerings, paid time off, a flexible work model and more.
CME Group: Where Futures Are Made
CME Group (www.cmegroup.com) is the world's leading derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we're looking for more.