Location: New York, NY - Hybrid
Who we are:
Founded in 2012, automotiveMastermind is a leading provider of predictive analytics and marketing automation solutions for the automotive industry and believes that technology can transform data, revealing key customer insights to accurately predict automotive sales. Through its proprietary automated sales and marketing platform, Mastermind, the company empowers dealers to close more deals by predicting future buyers and consistently marketing to them. automotiveMastermind is headquartered in New York City. For more information, visit automotivemastermind.com .
At automotiveMastermind, we thrive on high energy at high speed. We're an organization in hyper-growth mode and have a fast-paced culture to match. Our highly engaged teams feel passionately about both our product and our people. This passion is what continues to motivate and challenge our teams to be best-in-class. Our cultural values of "Drive" and "Help" have been at the core of what we do, and how we have built our culture through the years. This cultural framework inspires a passion for success while collaborating to win. What we do:
Through our proprietary automated sales and marketing platform, Mastermind, we empower dealers to close more deals by predicting future buyers and consistently marketing to them. In short, we help automotive dealerships generate success in their loyalty, service, and conquest portfolios through a combination of turnkey predictive analytics, proactive marketing, and dedicated consultative services. Job Description Summary:
The FP&A Manager provides critical insight to senior management and line management by synthesizing complex financial and operational data into dashboards and OKRs. They will be a contributor in annual budgeting and quarterly reforecasts and will own the forecasting and budgeting models. This position will have exposure to senior management in this role and must become a trusted thought partner throughout the organization. A SUCCESSFUL FINANCIAL PLANNING & ANALYSIS MANAGER WILL:
- Analyze large data sets, complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making
- Provide continued development and improvement of Budgeting, Financial Forecasting, Operating Plan and Modeling tools.
- Develop and monitor key performance indicators, highlighting trends and variance analysis, by creating simple and effective weekly and monthly reporting
- Assist in the annual operating plan, budget process, quarterly reforecasts and capital spending review process for automotiveMastermind.
- Work with department heads and business unit leaders to better understand the key drivers of their business and business requirements.
- Be a trusted business partner and advisor to all levels of management within automotiveMastermind.
- Improve the accuracy and effectiveness of our accounting and closing process through analytical review and trend analysis.
- Ad-Hoc Reporting and Analysis - Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives
- Improve performance by evaluating processes to drive efficiencies and understand ROI in marketing programs, pricing, and new initiatives.
Where you will be:
- Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 5+ years' experience in Financial Planning and Analysis
- Strong leadership skills required.
- Experience in SaaS or Technology strongly preferred.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Ability to manage and analyze large data sets SQL/Access
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized.
- Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated
- Demonstrated ability to roll-up sleeves and work with team members in a hands-on management capacity.
- Experience with SalesForce or other CRM tools.
- Experience with Concur.
We work a hybrid work schedule with a minimum of one teamwide designated day in the office. Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. We work to a flexible schedule based on the company needs; generally, this is Monday through Friday, though holidays and weekend may be required. What We Offer:
- Competitive base salary and bonus.
- A comprehensive, benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance plans, paid time off, a generous 401k match with no vesting period, parental leave and 3 volunteering days each year. For more information on benefits, please access the benefits page on our careers site: 2023 Benefit Summary For information on our flexible paid time off program, "Recharge", click here .
- Compensation/Benefits Information (US Applicants Only): S&P Global states that the anticipated base salary range for this position is $65,800 to $118,900 . Final base salary for this role will be based on the individual' s geographical location as well as experience and qualifications for the role.
----------------------------------------------------------- Equal Opportunity Employer
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other status protected by law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person. US Candidates Only:
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.
20 - Professional (EEO-2 Job Categories-United States of America), FINANC202.1 - Middle Professional Tier I (EEO Job Group) Job ID:
283265 Posted On:
New York, New York, United States