A leading private investment manager is looking to add a Fixed Income Investment Performance and Reporting Analyst to their growing team in NYC. The firm is focused on direct lending (debt and structured equity capital) and opportunistic credit investing across middle-market companies. This role has a career path focused on portfolio management.
- Maintain and monitor private credit investments and portfolios (trading and performance data
- Analyze and produce portfolio reports
- Provide operational support, trade execution, portfolio monitoring, and compliance monitoring.
- Support Healthcare and Consumer Investment Portfolio Managers
- Monitor the performance of investments and create reports for Portfolio Managers
- Create Quarterly Performance, Risk, and Portfolio Allocation reports for PM’s and investors.
- Respond to regulatory requests for portfolio information.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- 2+ years of similar buy-side experience or sell-side investment operations, fund administration or portfolio management.
- Demonstrated hands-on experience with the operational aspects of private credit investments, fund structures, valuation concepts and investor reporting.
- Must have experience analyzing investment performance, risk metrics, portfolio analytics, portfolio allocation, and preparing reports and presentations.
- Must have proven analytical skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Passion for fixed income/private credit investing and desire to join a growing platform.
- Must have advanced Excel spreadsheet skills.
Keywords: Fixed Income. Private Credit, Quarterly Reportng, Leveraged Finance, Accounting, Reporting, Performance Monitoring
Location New York
Experience 2+ years
Base Compensation Range
Please send resume to Jim Geiger firstname.lastname@example.org