A Tier-1 Investment Bank in NYC is looking for strong Front-Office Rates Quant at a range of seniority levels. If you have 1-10+ years of experience in modelling/pricing within Fixed Income, please apply!
My client is a Tier-1 Investment Bank in NYC. They are looking for a Front-Office Fixed Income Quantitative Analyst. They are looking to hire at a range of seniorities from Associate to VP and Director level!
Please find a few brief job notes below and apply!
I have an excellent relationship with the team there and want to present a select number of suitable profiles to recommend for interview.
The US Front Office team is responsible for designing and building models and tools that facilitate Fixed Income modelling and trading across a range of products and derivatives.
- Work closely with the Trading Desk to support existing and build the next generation of models and trading tools
- Build outstanding e-Trading and custom pricing models, quoting capabilities and franchise monetization models
- Contribute to Desk / Bank wide Quant efforts, including SOFR and Libor Decommission, Relative Value / Systematic Strategies
- Collaborate with Strats, IT, Risk, Finance, Ops, and COO office to deliver critical projects for the Bank
- Present complex issues clearly, both verbally and in writing
- Advanced degree in quantitative field such as Mathematics, Operations Research, Physics or Computer Science
- Coding in Python / C++
- Knowledge of Fixed-Income Derivatives, curve building, signal general, collateral and clearing are a strong plus
Keen to hear your thoughts!