Quantitative Platform Developer wanted for systematic arm of globally recognised hedge fund to help build out and enhance their cutting-edge quantitative trading platform. This opportunity will give you the chance to work on a growing team with an experienced PM focused on mid-frequency strategies in futures and FX.
They are looking for a passionate developer with strong mathematical skills and knowledge of financial markets to create and maintain data pipelines seamlessly ingested by alpha models. You will be working directly with the researchers and technologists to automate all aspects of workflow in systematic trading. The initial focus will be purely engineering. Over time, the ideal candidate will have the opportunity to participate in the quantitative research process.
They are currently using Python in a Linux environment, and are looking for people with knowledge of both to come and contribute to building and enhancing the execution framework for live trading of futures and FX instruments. Requirements
- 2-5+ years' hands-on development experience (in quant finance would be ideal)
- Strong development experience in Python in a Linux environment
- Experience building pipelines for large amounts of financial data
- Ability to work effectively both independently as well as part of a team
- Bachelor's, Masters or PhD in Computer Science, Engineering or Applied Mathematics
- Experience with ML frameworks in Python and/or high performance computing
- Experience of execution algorithms and slippage models
- Java and/or C++ development experience
- Work directly with all parts of the fund
- Market-leading salaries + bonus
- Entrepreneurial feel of a small firm with the infrastructure, technology and support that comes with a large company
- Inclusive, collaborative work culture
If you think you are a suitable candidate for the role and would like further info, please contact: Daniel Boer