• Responsible for accounting, tax, operations, compliance, and financial reporting
• Responsible for day-to-day fund accounting that includes cash / position reconciliations, journal entries and preparation of trial balances and financial statements etc.
• Review quarterly financial statements and financial packages prepared by the Fund Admin
• Prepare / review funds capital calls and distributions
• Perform European waterfall calculation in accordance with the limited partnership agreements to determine the General Partner and Limited Partner allocations.
• Address Limited Partners’ inquiries relating to their investment in the funds.
• Assist in providing analysis and support requested by senior management.
• Collaborate with auditors and provide support for year-end audited financial statements and individual capital statements in an effective and efficient manner.
• Day to day operations, treasury functions, funding investments, facilitating all transactions including wires, documentation, trade settlements, etc.
• Work with tax service providers in assisting with K-1 and tax return preparation
• Assist in the preparation of Form ADV and Form PF for the Advisor.
The Senior Accountant role is located in midtown Manhattan, so please only apply if you are able to travel to this location, have relevant experience for the role and are eligible to work in the United States. The salary is flexible dependent on experience, but the initial range is $110-140k base plus bonus. If your profile matches the above criteria, please email me at **email@example.com**