Systematic hedge fund with a focus on developing high quality financial strategies across a variety of asset classes and markets, utilising a proprietary research platform focused on exploring market inefficiencies.
Fantastic opportunity for a talented engineer with experience in systems engineering. Your primary responsibility will be to build, maintain and expand market data solutions by implementing low-latency systems, ensuring stability, and optimizing performance-critical code. You will also develop high quality historic market data pipelines.
To be successful, you must be confident working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. This role would be perfect for someone who is confident collaborating directly and building relationships with trading teams and researchers to develop requirements and implement solutions. Requirements
Benefits and Incentives
- Strong academic record, with degree in a technical subject from a leading university
- Experience of systems engineering, particularly in a Linux environment
- Strong proficiency in coding (C, C++ or Rust) and scripting (Python and shell)
- Detail oriented, with a keen interest in applying technology to real situations
- Bonus points for previous exposure to network and hardware architecture
- No finance experience necessary
- Market leading salary + bonus
- Opportunities to learn and develop new skills
- Great work/life balance
- Freedom in work and dynamic culture; opportunity to bring new ideas and really have an impact
If this sounds like you, or you'd like to know more, please get in touch: Alex Hopkinson