Who we are looking for
The candidate will be responsible for leading and implementing the Global Delivery Simplification Operations Transformation initiatives. The candidate will collaborate with operations and technology teams to ensure the core pillars of the program are fully adopted and operational requirements are clear and tested. What you will be responsible for
As a Program Manager in Global Delivery Simplification you will:
What we value
- Drive the design and implementation of new operating model for specific operational processes Develop and implement relevant operating model changes in order to pivot the Operations organization towards digitization and enhanced client experience
- Document user stories to communicate business requirements to technology partners.
- Create and monitor project plans to drive execution and realization of business outcomes
- Create Executive Level Reporting, Present status at governance meetings, Drive workstream governance
- Define comprehensive KPIs/Metrics for senior executive consumption - for each product and function, working in close partnership with the Product SMEs Understand, analyze and drive transformational decisions based on data.
- Leverage KPIs Play a key role in the formation of the Operations Transformation vision and strategic roadmap
- Promote continuous improvement and cultivating a robust service and control environment
These skills will help you succeed in this role
Education & Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience in financial services operations / back office processing
- Experience on large scale operations transformation initiatives
- Experience designing target state operating models
About State Street What we do.
- Operations Experience program managing large scale global and complex initiatives and implementations
- Ability to effectively partner with Ops leads, technology partners, senior management and business counterparts Strategic thinker and visionary who can also roll up sleeves to ensure proper execution
- Project management and business analysis skills
- Process reengineering
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Salary Range:
$145,000 - $227,500 Annual
The range quoted above applies to the role in the primary location specified. If the candidate would ultimately work outside of the primary location above, the applicable range could differ.