Executive Assistant-Austin, TX
Would you like to play a critical role in advising a fintech company on complex issues relating to privacy and data protection law across the Americas? How about offering your skills to a truly global company and helping to ensure that the company and its employees, partners, and agents do the right thing with data and technology and create trust? Are you interested in joining a globally diverse organization where our unique contributions are recognized and celebrated, allowing each of us to thrive? Then it's time to join Western Union as an Executive Assistant!! Western Union powers your pursuit
In this unique global role, you will perform the secretarial and administrative duties for Senior Management and report to them. In this pivotal role, you will have an integral role in the Western Union administration organization. Role Responsibilities
- Performs secretarial and administrative duties for Sr Management (Director and above - see minimum requirements for scope/size).
- Oversees the executive's schedule, arranging appointments, travel, meetings, conference calls, etc.
- You May perform addition duties in support of function work, including procurement activities, communications, etc.
- Work requires some analysis and use of initiative and independent judgment with frequent access to confidential and highly complex information.
- Is knowledgeable of corporate policy and may be called upon to interpret and communicate the Executive's intent to other managers.
We make financial services accessible to humans everywhere
- Education or equivalent skills are required, with at least five years of related experience in Administration for this role.
- 5-7+ years of experience of progressively responsible administrative experience. Reports to Sr Management or an Executive (typically support VP and/or SVP level and/or multiple Director level positions).
- Self-motivated, self-assured, and show a high degree of integrity and tenacity to do your very best.
. Join us for what's next.
Western Union is positioned to become the world's most accessible financial services company -transforming lives and communities. We're a diverse and passionate customer-centric team of over 8,000 employees serving 200 countries and territories, reaching customers and receivers around the globe. More than moving money, we design easy-to-use products and services for our digital and physical financial ecosystem that help our customers move forward.
Just as we help our global customers prosper, we support our employees in achieving their professional aspirations. You'll have plenty of opportunities to learn new skills and build a career, as well as receive a great compensation package. If you're ready to help drive the future of financial services, it's time for Western Union. Learn more about our purpose and people at https://careers.westernunion.com/ Salary
The hourly rate range is $23.99 - $38.41 per hour. The actual rate will vary based on candidates' qualifications, skills, and competencies. Benefits
You will also have access to short-term incentives, multiple health insurance options, accident and life insurance, and access to best-in-class development platforms, to name a few
( https://careers.westernunion.com/global-benefits/ ). Please see the location-specific benefits below and note that your Recruiter may share additional role-specific benefits during your interview process or in an offer of employment.
Your United States - specific benefits include:
- Family First Program
- Time off
- Medical, Dental and Life Insurance
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Parental Leave
We are passionate about diversity. Our commitment is to provide an inclusive culture that celebrates the unique backgrounds and perspectives of our global teams while reflecting the communities we serve. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, religion, political affiliation, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, or veteran status. The company will provide accommodation to applicants, including those with disabilities, during the recruitment process, following applicable laws.