Group Leader, Pricing Operations & Solutions Architect - Denver, CO or Austin, TX or New York City, NY
Are you ready to lead the team that will be designing, implementing, and carrying out Western Union's pricing product, pricing technology and all pricing operations globally? Are you interested in joining a globally diverse organization where our unique contributions are recognized and celebrated, allowing each of us to thrive?
Then it's time to join Western Union as our next Group Leader, Pricing Operations & Solutions Architect. Western Union powers your pursuit.
In this pivotal role, you will be responsible for transforming Western Union's pricing capabilities to allow it to leap-frog competitors and offer world-class, technology enabled pricing to our customers. You will be leading the strategy, design and implementation of our pricing product, pricing technology and all pricing operations globally. Role Responsibilities
- This person will lead both the existing pricing operations team but partner cross-functional across the global organization to achieve their objectives (e.g., regional, marketing and technology leaders).
- A successful person in this role will have a strong technology backed pricing tool kit, is detail oriented and dynamic to work with a broad set of leaders within the organization.
- Design, build and implement Pricing product and technology (pricing engine) used for decision making.
- Collaborate with vendors and technology team to provide Pricing tool strategy, define requirements, and monitor implementation.
- Ensure pricing data is accurate and clean across pricing tools and in the market; lead the team which will ensure diligent execution of pricing decisions across the Company, among multiple stakeholders.
- Ensure data quality and governance of pricing specific data (e.g., competitive data feeds) across the enterprise (corridors, currencies, countries where Western Union in present).
- Manage pricing decision alignment and changes across pricing, marketing, business, etc. teams.
- Design, develop, standardize and maintain Pricing Reporting to support business needs across all levels and stakeholders (BOD, CEO, ET, Regional leaders, marketing, etc.). Leader will be working to understand stakeholder needs and design the pricing reporting approach.
- Lead globally dispersed team of pricing product and operations. Build team vision, ensure high-performance in the team.
- Bachelors degree in business and/or technology function (e.g., business, economics, math, computer science, analytics), MBA highly preferred
We make financial services accessible to humans everywhere. Join us for what's next.
- 5-10 years' experience
- Ability to translate technical capabilities into business solutions and work between technology and technology teams to achieve impact.
- Demonstrated ability to lead people and build teams.
Western Union is positioned to become the world's most accessible financial services company -transforming lives and communities. We're a diverse and passionate customer-centric team of over 8,000 employees serving 200 countries and territories, reaching customers and receivers around the globe. More than moving money, we design easy-to-use products and services for our digital and physical financial ecosystem that help our customers move forward.
Just as we help our global customers prosper, we support our employees in achieving their professional aspirations. You'll have plenty of opportunities to learn new skills and build a career, as well as receive a great compensation package. If you're ready to help drive the future of financial services, it's time for Western Union. Learn more about our purpose and people at https://careers.westernunion.com/. Salary
The on-target earnings range is $263,480.00 - $290,000.00 per year, which includes a base salary and short-term and long-term incentives that align with individual and company performance. Actual salaries will vary based on candidates' qualifications, skills, and competencies. Benefits
You will also have access to short-term incentives, multiple health insurance options, accident and life insurance, and access to best-in-class development platforms, to name a few
( https://careers.westernunion.com/global-benefits/ ). Please see the location-specific benefits below and note that your Recruiter may share additional role-specific benefits during your interview process or in an offer of employment.
Our United States-specific benefits include:
- Family First Program
- Flexible Time off
- Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Parental Leave
We are passionate about diversity. Our commitment is to provide an inclusive culture that celebrates the unique backgrounds and perspectives of our global teams while reflecting the communities we serve. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, religion, political affiliation, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, or veteran status. The company will provide accommodation to applicants, including those with disabilities, during the recruitment process, following applicable laws.