Operations Specialist - Austin, TX
Are you successful in analyzing Point of Sales systems? Can you drive the usage of data and analytics within an organization, enabling your team and direct stakeholders to independently leverage data for business insights via self-serving and dashboarding tools? Are you interested in joining a globally diverse organization where our unique contributions are recognized and celebrated, allowing each of us to thrive? Join Western Union as an Operations Specialist! Western Union powers your pursuit.
For such a detailed oriented, you will be responsible for analyzing reports from Western Union Point of Sale systems in Texas. Role Responsibilities
- Monitor the quality of service by creating reports to analyze reports to determine past, current, and possible future trends and recommend quality improvement opportunities.
- Responsible for administrating, controlling, and analyzing operations budget.
- Perform as the liaison among the Network, Business, IT, and Support teams for any technical or operations-related matter.
- Point of contact for any production issues, continuously enhance service quality, ensure compliance with operating standards, and provide training to optimize service delivery and business growth.
- Manage Business and Compliance projects that impact agencies in the region.
We make financial services accessible to humans everywhere. Join us for what's next.
- Minimum 2 -3 years of sales experience, preferably from the Money Transfer industry.
- Bilingual fluency in Spanish and English is preferred.
- Valid Driver's License is required as this position requires regular travel within a defined territory.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to connect with internal/external stakeholders.
- Ability to travel 20% of the year
Western Union is positioned to become the world's most accessible financial services company -transforming lives and communities. We're a diverse and passionate customer-centric team of over 8,000 employees serving 200 countries and territories, reaching customers and receivers around the globe. More than moving money, we design easy-to-use products and services for our digital and physical financial ecosystem that help our customers move forward.
Just as we help our global customers prosper, we support our employees in achieving their professional aspirations. You'll have plenty of opportunities to learn new skills and build a career, as well as receive a great compensation package. If you're ready to help drive the future of financial services, it's time for Western Union. Learn more about our purpose and people at https://careers.westernunion.com/ Salary
The on-target earnings range is $61,560 - $98,388 USD per year which includes a base salary and annual incentives that align with individual and company performance. Actual salaries will vary based on candidates' qualifications, skills, and competencies. Benefits
You will also have access to short-term incentives, multiple health insurance options, accident and life insurance, and access to best-in-class development platforms, to name a few ( https://careers.westernunion.com/global-benefits/ ) Please see the location-specific benefits below and note that your Recruiter may share additional role-specific benefits during your interview process or in an offer of employment. Your United States-specific benefits include:
- Family First Program
- Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance
- Flexible Time Off
- Parental Leave
We are passionate about diversity. Our commitment is to provide an inclusive culture that celebrates the unique backgrounds and perspectives of our global teams while reflecting the communities we serve. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, religion, political affiliation, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, or veteran status. The company will provide accommodation to applicants, including those with disabilities, during the recruitment process, following