Our client is a large US based consultancy firm looking to add an economist to their team.
You will gain exposure to high profile engagements, working directly with partners and seniors. The role is based in an established consultancy firm who encourage innovation and entrepreneurialism, welcoming candidates from diverse backgrounds to work collaboratively within their team. This is an amazing opportunity, offering benefits such as competitive remuneration, a hybrid working structure, a social culture, networking opportunities and immigration and sponsorship support where necessary. Responsibilities will include:
Skills and Experience Required:
- Economic research
- Empirical analysis
- Report and presentation preparation
- Project management
- Data science experience
- Preferred expertise in applied microeconomics/econometrics
- Preferred expertise in econometrics and financial economics
- Strong written and oral communication
- Ability to analyse complex data
- Interest in solving microeconomic problems
In order to apply, please send your CV to In order to apply, please send your CV to email@example.com .