Our client is an influential Financial Institution based in the UAE, who are looking to hire an experienced CFO to lead and oversee all financial activities of the group, keep abreast of organisational objectives and improve financial decision making. The CFO will have a day-to-day, ongoing impact on company operations, helping to analyze, strategize, and grow our financial position.
- Provides strategic direction, general management and operational oversight of the accounting, and financial functions.
- Management and coordination of financial planning and reporting.
- Development of annual operating, capital, and program budgets.
- Develop and implement best practices and tools to ensure a well-controlled yet flexible organization.
- Monitor business performance with tracking tools, establish corrective measures as needed.
- Comply with national and local financial requirements.
- 15 years PQE within financial services
- Qualified accountant with a bachelor’s/masters in finance or accounting.
- Exposure dealing with regulators or equivalent in other geographies.
- Excellent spoken & written English.
- Financial modelling skills (strategic planning, forecasting liquidity, and capital needs).
- IFRS technical accounting experience.
If you would be interested in discussing a move or recommending a contact, please send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Only shortlisted candidates with the relevant experience, and qualifications will be considered*