This position is responsible for providing administrative and client services support to Relationship Manager (RMs).
- Provide administrative and client services support to RMs.
- Liaison between clients and Back office in HO (Singapore) to carry out any client instruction.
- Respond promptly and responsibly to all client enquiries and/or requests and follow through to make sure the client’s request is executed.
- Ensure error free & timely execution of client’s instructions and orders.
- Monitor clients’ transactions and activities in a timely and professional manner.
- Ensure full adherence to Head Office policies including Credit, Account Maintenance, and Compliance etc.
- Ensure timely completion and update on CRM, call reports, documentation, client profile and any other administrative matters as required from time to time.
- Act as a backup to designated Assistant Relationship Manager
- Proactively manage own development needs and attend to relevant training for continuous upgrade.
- Work closely and effectively with non-marketing functions, in particular the Operations and Compliance in discharging daily works
- Maintain clients file, record, documentation, record, etc in order
- Group Core Values- Conduct business with utmost integrity and professionalism
- Comply at all times with applicable regulatory rules and obligations and any other relevant regulatory body/ authority.
Work Experience requirements
- Private Banking Experience
- Good planning and organizing skills
- University degree in Business Management, Finance, Economics or related disciplines, with professional qualification such as ACCA or CFA