About our client
Our client is a leading impact investing fund in the UAE. They are dedicated to the acquisition, development overall investment management of renewable energy assets in emerging markets.
This is an exciting opportunity to join their growing team based in UAE. What the job involves
Leading the structuring and negotiation of non-recourse project financing for brownfield or greenfield projects as well as acquisitions in emerging markets.
Who we are looking for
- Oversee lenders' due diligence process
- Post financial close, providing guidance as needed in relation to drawdown requests, waiver requests, contract amendments
- Provide guidance and sign off on financing sheets of financial models
- Provide guidance as requested on issues raised by lenders' model audit
- Present to financing institutions and representatives
- Experience in Project Finance for major banks & investment and financial institutes
- Experience in Infrastructure Development and /or Renewable Energy sector essential
- Experience in emerging markets essential
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Communicates effectively at C-Suite level
Log in to apply