Our client, a global investor, are looking to build up their fund investment team by hiring a Private Credit Fund Manager Selection professional. The ideal candidate would be working with a pension fund, global investor or advisory firm focused on public credit manager due diligence across the spectrum of private credit funds
- Identify suitable Private Credit fund managers.
- Provide technical analysis on the underlying assets of selected funds.
- Lead processes from due diligence to post deployment monitoring.
- Monitor existing portfolio and adjust where needed.
- Lead junior team members through due diligence processes.
- 12 -15 years of experience focused on manager selection across Private Credit funds.
- Bachelors & master’s degree in a quantitative field, such as economics, mathematics, or econometrics.
- CFA Charter or similar qualifications are highly advantageous.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Successful public track record.
If you are interested in discussing the role, please send your profile to